>> Controls and operation receptions
>> Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
>> Councils about economic driving
Councils about economic driving
Do not suppress the engine at movement on descent for the purpose of economy of fuel since the hydraulic booster of a wheel and the amplifier of brakes thus will not function, - use braking by the engine, being switched to lowering transfers!
The fuel expense is in many respects defined by style of driving and car service conditions.
For the purpose of reduction of consumption of fuel try to adhere to following recommendations:
- Do not leave the engine working on single turns longer, than it is required for its warming up. Begin movement at once as soon as engine turns are stabilised;
- Avoid sharp accelerations;
- Watch serviceability of a technical condition of the engine, try to adhere as more as possible strictly to the routine maintenance Schedule (Current leaving and service see the Head);
- Do not use needlessly air conditioner;
- Reduce speed at movement on a rough road covering;
- Support demanded pressure of a rating of tyres;
- Try to observe a distance, allowing to avoid sharp braking;
- Do not overload the car;
- During movement do not hold a foot on a brake pedal;
- Regularly check corners of installation of wheels, in case of need make corresponding updatings (the Suspension bracket and a steering see the Head);
- Remember that during movement with the speed exceeding value of 60 km/h, activation К/В leads to smaller increase in the expense of fuel, than increase of aerodynamic resistance as a result of opening of windows.