- Disconnect from the battery at first negative, then positive for a wire and wait within not less than 10 minutes.
- Turn out fixing screws, cock the lever of a lay brake and remove back section of the central console (the Body see the Head).
- Remove forward section of the central console (the Body see the Head), - it is necessary to translate selector AT lever in extreme back position, and from the lever of switching of modes of a distributing box to remove the handle and to disconnect electroconducting.
- Wring out a lock uvula and disunite a contact socket of electroconducting on the right side of block ADU.
- Unbend a carpet covering from the forward party of the console, release three fixing nuts and remove the diagnostic block from the bottom forward basic arm of the panel of devices.
- Installation is made upside-down, - fixing nuts are tightened with effort 15 ÷ 18 Nanometers.