>> Controls and operation receptions
>> Elements of systems of safety
>> Danger of a poisoning монооксидом carbon
Danger of a poisoning монооксидом carbon
Into structure of the fulfilled gases of the engine enters extremely toxic монооксид carbon (CO), causing at inhalation loss of consciousness with high степеью probabilities of a lethal outcome. At serviceable system of release and correct operation of the car, the fulfilled gases of the engine should not get to car salon. Try not to forget to check serviceability of a condition of system of release and tightness of connection of its components each time:
- At the next replacement of impellent oil when the car is lifted over the earth;
- At change of character of the noise published by final system appreciable on hearing;
- After emergencies in which the details located under the bottom of the car could be damaged.
In the closed premises with bad ventilation, for example, in garage, concentration CO can quickly increase to dangerous value, - at all do not leave the engine working at the closed collars of garage.
It is not necessary to leave the engine working long time even at open collars. At once after realisation of start of the engine it is necessary to expel the car from garage and to continue engine warming up in the street.
At movement with an open door of a back the fulfilled gases can get to car salon, creating a dangerous situation. If there is a situation when densely to close a door it is not possible, it is necessary to open completely all windows and to include on the maximum productivity system of ventilation of salon.
At a finding in the car with the engine working on single turns (even on the open area), execute the following (the Part of the Device of maintenance of comfort see):
- Include system of ventilation of salon in a mode of inflow of fresh air;
- Include the heater fan for the maximum speed;
- Establish a corresponding regulator comfortable level of temperature of air.